Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Searching Donors...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful


I reached out to A3M asking to search the registry to see if there was a match for me. I am brave and full of hope. I am fighting for my life on my own , all by myself with the help of my Lord & lot of Pray from family & my friends and does not want to give up because I believes that nothing is impossible.”Allah helps those who help themselves”. And so I wants to do everything with my willpower.  Would you give me a helping hand and register to be a marrow donor? 

A donor registration drive is being organized for me [Maryam] and many other patients like me on Pak Day Los Angeles. Please stop by at A3M [Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches] booth and help save a life.


Pakistan Day Parade & Festival 2013
Downtown Los Angeles
Saturday, September 14th, 03-11PM  
Festival Address:1220 S. Figueroa St, 
Los Angeles, CA 
Across from Staple Center &
LA Convention Center.
http://pak-day.com/index.html

To become a donor:
You have to be between the ages of 18 and 44                  
be in general good health                                                       
Be willing to donate to any patient searching the registry.

To register as a potential marrow or stem cell donor please complete a consent form with your contact information, medical evaluation and your signature. 

For more information please call (213) 625 2802 ext.: 104
http://a3mhope.org/
A3M - Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches
244 S. San Pedro St. #503
Los Angeles, CA 90012

No comments:

Post a Comment